WOODSTOCK, NEW YORK 1830 COUNTRY FARMHOUSE, located on 16 acres with breathtaking mountain views, pastures, orchard, swimming ponds, streams, and waterfalls. Comfortable country living with west facing porch, three bedrooms, 3 baths with two claw foot tubs, open kitchen and living area, pressed tin ceilings, wood floors, and white walls throughout. The wedding party may dress in the house. The Big Barn is 60′ x 55′ with 35′ ceiling and a hayloft, and the Small Barn is 30′ x 24′ with an upper level.
Hold your print or film shoot here at Hera’s Farm. “American Eagle” had a very successful weeklong shoot. Local caterers such as Oriole 9, Cucina, Bear Cafe, and Terrapin will serve you. We look forward to hearing from you!
Some details that were helpful for the shoot:
- The Small Barn has 220 electricity and the Big Barn has 110 electricity.
- There is enough electricity in the Big Barn for DJs and bands.
- The Small Barn has a concrete floor, water, and 110 as well as 220 electricity making it ideal for caterers.
- The main bay of the Big Barn is 20 feet wide and 50 feet long. It’s over 30 feet to the apex of the roof. It is open to the side bays and the hay loft above.
- Our location may be rented from several hours to several days. We require insurance for each event.
- Available exteriors of on-site buildings, landscape features, interesting farm vehicles, tools, etc.
- Hayrides available by request.
In the area: small town downtown areas, interesting shops, parks, etc.
There is a location sheet for more information.